Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Spotted: beauty inspiration in the NYC subway

Beauty inspiration can strike anywhere, at any time. Today I spotted the most amazing, vibrant makeup looks in the oddest of places -- amidst the dirty tile walls and concrete floors of the New York City subway. Take a look: 



I got so excited when I saw these stunning Maybelline ads, which lit up the otherwise drab subway station with life and color. The last one is my absolute favorite. With Halloween coming up, it would be a perfect makeup look for anyone dressing up in a "Candyland" or fairy costume. 

After seeing these ads, I'm ready to make a beeline for the drugstore to check out the Maybelline section! 

7 comments:

  1. Ooh wow Maybelline is really something for thinking of advertising in the Subways, creative!

    Thanks for following & joining my giveaway girl <3 and congrats for being featured by Beautylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow These adverts look gorgeous!I think is the first time I see Maybeline playing with so much colour!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, hardly imagine this is Maybelline ad. so cool and aesthetic =D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those maybelline ad look amazing!!!
    getting me pumped up for their new products as well ><!!!!
    thanks for visiting my blog btw
    im loving ur blog too and going to follow :)
    keep it up with the posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey ladies! Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm glad you like these adverts. They were huge in real life - like the size of the wall! I would love to find that orangey/red lip color in the second photo. What about the yellow lipstick though?? It would take some serious confidence to pull that off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reminds me of David Bowie, so retro. ♥

    www.madeupbyhannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...