Saturday, July 2, 2011

My dramatic results after using Latisse for 10 weeks

The photos pretty much say it all. Over the past ten weeks of using the prescription eyelash growth treatment Latisse my lashes have grown in both volume and especially length. Several friends have noticed the difference.

As an interesting side note, it takes 16 weeks to get the full results from using Latisse because the solution works on growing eyelashes, according to my eye doctor. The typical lifespan of an eyelash is six weeks. So when starting to use Latisse, your eyelashes will grow back longer after the old ones naturally fall out. This is essentially why you need to keep using Latisse to maintain the results. If you stop using it, your eyelashes will naturally fall out and grow back normally.

I should report that I have not experienced any negative side effects from using Latisse. I have been pretty diligent about putting it on every night, but have forgotten to apply it several times.

So yeah, all in all I'm fully obsessed with Latisse. When I'm washing off my eye makeup there are just so many eyelashes to scrub now!

Do you use Latisse? It's like a miracle worker!

17 comments:

  1. OMG!!! it's a MIRACLE indeed :) thanks for sharing. I must get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Latisse too after my lashes started to fall out from applying semi-perm lashes, after using my 1st bottle I bought from the derm, I got the generic version Bimatoprost soluiton for $29 at drugs-health.com
    Love your blog! Hope you ck out my blog too =)
    Maria

    http://productjunkie504.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela... Thanks for the follow up, do you think we can use this on eyebrows?? I have tried everything to make my thin eyebrows grow thicker and fuller, but so far... not a big difference.

    thanks!
    Milena

    www.milenalovesthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milena, I would think you can use Latisse on your eyebrows but you'll have to ask your doctor. I got a prescription from my eye doctor, but I believe cosmetologists and some general medicine doctors also prescribe it. I saw on the news that Latisse has been prescribed to treat baldness, so It's definitely worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arggg!!!! Your lashes look so good! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Latisse is said to be effective in giving longer eyelashes. However, there are some of the most common side effects of this product that you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Latisse was clinically tested and tried for both its safety and effectiveness. You can already see the wonderful effects of Latisse within 4 to 16 weeks of using it regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, the photo tells everything. It means that Latisse Toronto treatment is really useful, with some amazing results. I will give it a try as well, because my eyelashes look similar with your 0 week photos. I'm sure that I will be satisfied! :D I can't wait until then!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent story. I used to be checking continuously to this weblog and I’m really impressed! Very helpful info, especially the final part. I really want this kind of info. I was seeking this kind of knowledge for a period. Thank you & best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for another fantastic blog. Where else could I get this kind of information. I have a project that I am just now working on, and i am sure this will help me a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been using latisse every night for ten weeks and i havent seen any length. any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can also get it here howtogrowlongereyelashes.com - workds great for me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can see between your before and after that latisse has also caused you distinct peri orbital fat loss and sinking/hollowing of the eyes :-/ http://www.reviewofophthalmology.com/content/t/glaucoma/c/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I notice this on a lot of before and afters too, although on SOME people, that loss of peri orbital fat actually enhances and "opens up" their eyes... on others, it can age them significantly. My concern is that as we age, we lose fullness in the face naturally, and this 'sinking' in the eye area could look really really bad!

      Delete
    2. Can really see the fat loss in the after pic. I would stay away.

      Delete
    3. I definitely see it too. I don't think it looks bad on you, it's actually opened you eyes. However, it is a scary side effect because each person might experience this differently and not have flattering results.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...