Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sephora is having a Friends & Family sale starting next week! See what I'm holding out for...

I just heard some really great news from another beauty blogger, FabDiva20 that I absolutely must share with you all! Sephora is having a Friends & Family sale from October 22 to November 3! Use offer code FF2010 to receive 20 percent off your entire purchase and free standard shipping on orders of $50 or more. 

I'm so happy about this sale because I was actually going to stop over at Sephora today to pick up some new stuff. I guess I'll have to suck it up, demonstrate some self control, and wait until I can get 20 percent off. In the meantime, I suppose I'll just have to window shop...

For starters, I've been eyeing the Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow palettes. I hear they're super pigmented and I'm loving the color combinations. I really can't decide which one to get, and I know it will be a spur of the moment decision, but here are my top picks right now:

1. 5-Colour Eyeshadow - 440 Sunset CafĂ© 
2. 5-Colour Designer All-In-One Artistry Palette - Amber Design 
3. 5-Colour Eyeshadow - Ready-to-Glow 
4. 5-Colour Eyeshadow - Mystic Smokys 004

They're all $58, which is a splurge, but I think totally worth it. I'm leaning towards #3 because I love all the colors and I think it would make some great combinations. On second thought, #4 would work perfectly with my new MUFE Aqua Cream shadow. Then again, #2 is so neutral and it comes with an eyeliner (the matte brown color on the bottom right). But actually, forget about all those others, isnt #1 just divine?

See what I mean? I really can't make up my mind! Maybe I'll just have to get them all (I wish). 

Which one is your favorite?

P.S. I also need a new lipstick. I'm thinking a light brownish red. Have any recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is GREAT NEWS! I have stuff I was going to buy at Sephora but I'm going to wait now until 10/22...is this online only or at the store too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually wondering the same thing myself. I might go to the store tonight to ask that (since there is one only a few blocks from where I work). I'll let you know if I find out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...