Thursday, October 7, 2010

I got a new accessory... for my face

Hey pretties! 

Tonight I'm busy packing up all my makeup and hair stuff (along with tons of clothes, shoes and accessories) because I'm saying goodbye to the Big Apple for a few days. I'm going on a little trip to my alma mater, West Virginia University so I'll be MIA on the blog this weekend. Not to worry though -- I'll be back on Tuesday with some fun and fabulous beauty dish for you all! I have some great stuff lined up for the blog, I promise. 

But before I go, I have to show you my latest accessory...
My new specs
My first pair of eyeglasses. I tried on about 25 different pairs but ended up picking these brown tortoise Dior frames. I don't plan on wearing them all the time -- only when driving. What do you think of them? I can change the frames one time for free if I want. I was thinking of getting Chanel but my eyeglass store doesn't carry them.

Anyway, have a great weekend and stay pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...