Monday, October 4, 2010

A quick video tutorial on curling!

Hey loves! Thanks for checking in today to see what's new here on Prettied Up. I have a special surprise for you all!

I recorded a video tutorial on curling! After curling my hair every single day for many years, I have the technique down to a science. I find that a lot of my friends do not know the correct technique, and as a result, they think curling is an annoying, time-consuming task. It really only takes me about ten minutes to curl my whole head of hair and it's super easy.

Here's the secret -- the key to quick, easy and perfect curls is to curl from the top down not the bottom up!  I hope you enjoy the video!



Thanks for watching! Let me know if you have any questions at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...