Friday, October 29, 2010

In desperate need of a haircut? Try this styling trick!

I need a haircut. Bad. 

I haven't been to the salon in months, and by now my hair is so long it's kind of bordering on obscene. My layers are so outgrown that I no longer have a style. It just hangs there. I am actually cringing right now thinking about it. 

Have you ever experienced this? 

Well, this morning, I rediscovered an old hairstyling tool that really helped improve the look of my overgrown hair. You most likely have one of these hidden away somewhere, too. What is it? None other than a set of hot rollers!
I purchased a set of Conair ION shine hot rollers (pictured above) a few years ago, but have only used them a handful of times. Desperate and determined to make my hair look halfway decent, I pulled out my trusty hot rollers this morning. 
I typically curl my hair every day with a 1.5 inch curling iron, which takes about 10 minutes. Putting in the hot rollers was even quicker, so I saved some time getting ready! I left them in for about 25 minutes while putting on my makeup and eating breakfast and took them out before I got dressed. The results were pretty good! 
Next time you're in desperate need of a haircut, try hot rollers. They're pretty quick and easy to use and the curls will help hide any dead ends!

If you liked this post, Follow my blog with bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm in a desperate need of a hair cut too, this is a great idea! I have these under my sink (stuffed away in the back haha)! I might pull them out this weekend and give this a try, thanks!

    http://cosmeticallycurious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks gorgeous, really shiny too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...