Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A gift for mom

I put together this cute gift basket for my mom for Mother's Day. She is a total beauty product junkie and deserves the best so I got her some of my favorites. You can't see everything in the basket but it was chalk full hair products, makeup and nail polishes, including:


Plus, two nice bottles of Italian wine and tea bags:
I found the perfect little basket to put everything in at the Salvation Army for just $5 and dolled it up with a few sheets of pink tissue paper. It turned out great! 

I also ordered her a box of Myfaceworks "I need to be firm" collagen boosting sheet masks, which are absolutely amazing. I could not include them in the basket, though, because I ordered them too late. They'll be a special bonus gift when they arrive in a few days. 

Did you get your mom any beauty products for Mother's Day?

1 comment:

  1. This is super sweet! :)

    I regularly get makeup for my mom because she'll never buy anything nice for herself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...