- Batiste colored dry shampoo
- Shower Queen cupcake patterned shower cap
- Aveda Smooth Infusion shampoo and conditioner
- bareMinerals Flawless Definition mascara
- Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm
- OPI "Guy Meets Gal-Veston" nail polish (from the Texas collection, Spring 2011)
- OPI "Houston We Have a Purple" nail polish (from the Texas collection, Spring 2011)
Plus, two nice bottles of Italian wine and tea bags:
I found the perfect little basket to put everything in at the Salvation Army for just $5 and dolled it up with a few sheets of pink tissue paper. It turned out great!
I also ordered her a box of Myfaceworks "I need to be firm" collagen boosting sheet masks, which are absolutely amazing. I could not include them in the basket, though, because I ordered them too late. They'll be a special bonus gift when they arrive in a few days.
Did you get your mom any beauty products for Mother's Day?