Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hot or not: Natural eyebrows

Celebrities such as Leighton Meester and Mary Kate Olsen have been spotted with thick, natural eyebrows lately. To me, there is something very youthful and carefree about this look. And in my humble opinion, it's much better looking than over-plucked eyebrows.

If you're thinking about trying out this look, keep in mind that natural eyebrows must still be groomed! Just because you have bushy brows doesn't mean you can abandon your tweezers altogether! Think about it, have you ever seen Mary Kate or Leighton with a uni-brow? No! And you wont.

So, when rocking natural brows:
  • Keep the middle free of hair
  • Trim any extra-long hairs
  • Brush your brows into place
  • Play up your makeup to balance out the natural look of your brows
I am so curious to hear what others about this look. Do you love it or hate it? Would you ever consider letting your eyebrows grow a little bit wild?

3 comments:

  1. It looks pretty on Mary Kate. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like natural brows when they have a nice shape!!But that doesnt suit me!!they are wild!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I think my eyebrows have a nice shape and I don't do much them, except a little pluck here and there on the sides. Personally I think those above are a little "wild" for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...