Friday, September 24, 2010

Heads up! Macy's is having a major beauty sale!

Hey beauty lovers! If you're in the market for some new products I suggest you get your pretty little butts over to Macy's STAT! They're having a major beauty promotion called Macy's Beauty Scene (in store and online) with tons of discounts and freebies from some of my favorite brands including Philosophy, Lancome, Clairisonic and a ton of others! Check out some of these amazing deals you can score: 

And click here to see all of their deals. 

I am super excited about this promotion because I actually need a new bottle of Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel, which I got a few months back as a free gift from Sephora as part of their Beauty Insider rewards program. I absolutely love the Peter Thomas Roth anti-aging cleanser because it smells great and does wonders for my skin. It contains "glycolic and salicylic acids to gently exfoliate and stimulate cell turnover." After using it just once, I swear I could see and feel an improvement in my skin. And because it doesn't foam up too much it's perfect to use with the Clairisonic Sonic Cleansing System (another great beauty product, but more on the Clairisonic some other time). 

Anyway, nothing like a good sale to kick off the weekend. Happy shopping and let me know if you get anything! Find me on Twitter @PrettiedUp or email me at prettiedup@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...