Saturday, October 29, 2011

How to get beachy waves with a curling iron

It's so easy to get beachy waves like the ones pictured on me here. The trick is to curl your hair like normal, (if you need a refresher, see my quick video tutorial on curling) with one small change.

The only change - pay attention now - is to twist each section of hair one time around your finger before wrapping it around the curling iron. And that's the key to beachy waves!

So easy right? My wonderful hairstylist taught me this trick. I love trying new things! It's a nice change that's super simple to execute, especially for ladies like me who curl their hair often.

Okay, that's all for now.

Have you ever styled your hair this way? If not, will you try it? Please let me know if you do! I'd love to see the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...