Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A massive beauty haul just took place!

I haven't had a massive beauty haul for some time so I'm super excited about this one. Buying new beauty products always puts me in a good mood. Here's what I got:

1. Urban Decay Naked palette - $48
There are no words to describe how excited I am about this purchase. I have been wanting to Urban Decay Naked palette since it first came out this past June. I have been actively trying to purchase this gorgeous set of eyeshadows since around Christmas, but it instantly became a clut classic and has been sold out everywhere! I finally found it at Macy's!
This nourishing protective oil was formulated to quickly absorb into the hair fibers and provide intense moisturization. It can be used on damp or dry hair before styling or as a pre-shampoo treatment. It's a fairly new product, but already a top seller at my hair salon, Wonderland Beauty Parlor. I'm hoping it will help prevent split ends. 

3. Lush Flying Fox shower gel 8.4 oz. - 17.95
This shower gel contains a mix of honey and jasmine and is good for controlling PMS! I needed a new shower gel so I figured Lush was the perfect place to pick one up. I love that all their products are hand made and contain natural ingredients. 

4. DiorShow Iconic mascara - $28
If you're a regular follower of my blog, you already know about my love for DiorShow Iconic. If you're new to Prettied Up, read me obsess about this mascara here

5. Ole Henricksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster .25 oz. - a free "100 point perk" as part of Sephora's Beauty Insider Program. This high-potency, anti-aging vitamin C serum is intended to correct and prevent wrinkles while promoting brightness. I have used this product before and really like it. I can't say that it actually corrects wrinkles but it does make the face feel extremely smooth.
I didn't really need a new blush but then again, I sort of did. See, I love Nars blushes, and generally wear a color called "desire," which is an extremely hot pink. Lately, I've been thinking desire looks too bright on me because I'm so pale. I am really excited to try out "deep throat," which is a gorgeous peachy-pink shade.

7. Shu Uemura Sheer Lacquer micro fine finishing spray - $33
This is the ultimate hair spray and was named one of my top hair products of 2010! It provides a flexible hold and has the most amazing smell.

So, that's it for now. I think I'm running low on concealer so another haul might be in order soon. Do you use any of the products above?

5 comments:

  1. I just posted about selling my Naked Palette, but congrats on getting one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will locate that extremely useful

    ReplyDelete
  3. The concept of your blog is very fresh i definitely sure the visitors who visit your will like your content and pointers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...